9.8.06

My First Blog EVER!

Welcome to my blog. This is my first attempt into the blogging world...I'm trying it out as a way to keep in touch with all my friends and family while I'm off in Oslo going to school. Soon I'll be departing from the comfort of the United States and traveling north to Norway. I am very excited to see what the next few months have in store for me. Anxious and more than a little nervous! But since I haven't left Melbourne yet, I really don't have any stories about school or my adventure in Norway. Stay tuned for frequent updates about where I'm going, what I'm doing and why!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Nobody leaves comments on these things no matter how many thousand hits you get. Let me contribute by providing your initial comment. Also, good luck over there.
--Mark W. from work
P.S. if this gizmo links you to my blog and profile and (gasp) picture...no one will respect me anymore.